Window Treatments designs and manufactures a wide variety of quality products, with many styles guaranteed to suit any home. We can also create custom solutions to suit your individual needs. Selling factory-direct makes our pricing very competitive.
Announcing a new additional
“Self-measure and/or Self-installation” service during COVID-19 “lock down”.
During these tough times we remain committed to providing the very best products and service to our customers throughout New Zealand.
Once “Lock Down” is lifted our normal full service will resume for all customers where our sales people will come to your property for a consultation / quotation and then our technicians will install your order at a later date.
However, we are pleased to announce that during “lock down” a new additional “self-measure and/or self-installation” service is now available to customers. This service allows customers to order products without any need for our sales consultants to visit your property. Once “lock down” is lifted and our factory opens, your orders will then be manufactured.
The new additional “self-measure and/or self-installation” option is suited for straightforward installations of non-motorised standard interior products such as:
- Venetian blinds
- Vertical blinds
- Honeycomb blinds
- Wood blinds
- New Image blinds
- Roller Blinds (single blinds)
Other more complex products such as Louvre Roofs, Awnings, Securos, Insect screens, Cafe blinds and any products which are motorised, will require our normal full service where our sales people will come to your property for a consultation / quotation and then our technicians will install your order at a later date.
How does the new additional “self-measure and/or self-installation” option work?
- Contact your nearest Window Treatments branch on 0800 36 36 39 or email email@example.com and request a telephone consultation from one of our sales consultants.
- Our sales consultant will provide you, by email, a self-measure form and will guide you through, by telephone, how to measure your windows and discuss your product requirements.
- Colour samples can be viewed online (indicative colours only) or, when “lock down” is lifted, at your closest Window Treatments’ branch or delivered to your property.
- Once you have measured your windows and decided on which product and colour/s you require, please email this information to our sales consultants and they will reply by email with your quotation.
- Confirmation of your order is emailed to our sales consultant along with the signed “self-measure” form and copy of the deposit transaction. Always check and recheck your measurements and if in doubt telephone our sales consultant for extra advice. If you are still in doubt about your measurements you can, at any stage, revert to our normal full service.
- Once “lock down” is lifted and our factory opens, your orders will be manufactured and we will contact you by email or telephone advising that the blinds are ready for dispatch to your property.
- At the same time, you will receive the invoice by email and once we receive full payment, your order will be delivered to your property.
Installation instructions will be included with your order and, if required, extra installation advice is available by telephoning one of our technicians.