Window Treatments NZ Ltd
Window Treatments NZ Ltd is New Zealand’s leading privately owned Manufacturer and Direct-to-Market Retailer of Blinds, Shutters, Awnings, Louvre Roofs and Insect Screens with locations nationwide.
We are looking for an experienced installation coordinator to program installations and repairs for our Christchurch based team of technicians. The successful applicant will be based within our Riccarton showroom.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Customer service – both in person in our Showroom and over the phone
- Providing information on our wide range of products
- Organising technician diaries and booking appointments – using Mobile Agenda
- Other administrative duties as needed
The ideal applicant will have
- A passion for customer service
- Knowledge of Mobile Agenda and Accredo would be an advantage
- Strong computer skills
- A confident, outgoing personality with a great sense of humour
- Have experience programming multiple staff diaries within the Christchurch area, as well as the greater Canterbury Region
- Great organisational and time management skills
- The ability to multitask
- The ability to work unsupervised and make quick decisions
- Strong attention to detail with a positive, can-do attitude
In return, the successful applicant will receive full training, the chance to be a part of a fun, supportive and fast-paced team environment.
Days of work will be Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, with rostered Saturday’s 10:00am –2:00pm
If you think you have what we are looking for, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Caroline Yee – Area Manager
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.