Sales / Installer Central Otago
Attention Tradies or Sales Consultants looking for a new challenge. Are you sick of working in the rain, digging trenches and constant heavy lifting or just wanting something more? If your answer is yes and you enjoy customer contact, you are well presented, accurate, practical and skilled, we have a job for you!
Window Treatments NZ Ltd is New Zealand’s leading privately owned Manufacturer and Direct-to-Market Retailer of Curtains, Blinds, Shutters, Awnings, Louvre Roofs and Insect Screens with locations nationwide.
We are looking for a new team member for a combined Sales and Installation role for our wide range of products.
You will be expected to maintain the high standard of service our current customers are used to; as well as grow our sales in the Central Otago area. This will involve maintaining and building new relationships with Architects, Builders, Homeowners etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will live in Central Otago and will be required to service the whole Central Otago area including Te Anau, Twizel etc. Full and ongoing training and support will be provided.
Key requirements for this position are:
- Proven successful selling experience to domestic and commercial clients
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Technically minded with the ability to measure and order a large range of products
- Proven ability to perform with minimum supervision
- Team player with a sense of humour
- Reliable attendance with a good level of fitness
- Good written and communication skills together with computer literacy
- Knowledge of the building industry and the ability to read plans is desirable but not essential.
- Problem solving
- A full driver’s licence
A company vehicle will be provided with a combination of base salary and a performance related quarterly bonus. This will be discussed at interview stage. This is a full-time permanent job. This position is subject to a police vetting check.
If you believe you have what it takes and want to be part of a thriving company, please forward your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leanne Renwick – Area Manager
Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.