The new generation Louvre Roof is suitable for both private houses, Cafés and commercial installations. It is strongly built and is designed to withstand winds up to 65km/hr. The louvre roof transforms areas such as, Pergola’s, terraces, patios, decks and courtyards into pleasant and protected outdoor areas.Back to all products
- European designed, manufactured and installed by Window Treatments NZ Ltd
- Sleek aluminium elliptical shaped rotating louvres with quiet closure.
- Marine grade stainless steel parts.
- Strong aluminium beams & posts, all 150mm x 85mm.
- Classical, stylish, minimalistic and very robust.
- Can be free standing, attached to an existing building or attached to an existing pergola structure.
- Motorised with 240v Elero Picolla XL (Italian) Stainless steel motor with remote control or wall switch.
- Maximum overall width: 4100mm
- Maximum overall projection without additional centre post on the projection beams: 5200mm
- Maximum overall projection with additional centre posts on the projection beams: 7000mm
- Maximum overall height: 2700mm (without posts: no maximum)
- Multi – modular louvre roofs can be manufactured for large areas
- Two standard colours: Gun Metal (metallic grey/black and Perla (off white)
- Special colours available.
- LED lighting strips (6 colours) with remote control for dimming, colour modes and saturation control(optional extra)
- Three year warranty.
- Maximum size possible without requiring a building consent: 30m2 providing the louvre roof is at ground level. All louvre Roofs installed on floor levels 1 and above require a building consent. Sizes exceeding 30m2 require a building consent. Planning permission (PIM) may be required regardless of the louvre roof size.
Note: customer is responsible to apply for and obtain a building consent and/or PIM if required. Window Treatments NZ Ltd do not apply for building consents .
- The louvre roof is weather proof but is not guaranteed to be water tight in adverse or storm conditions. The louvres must be opened when wind exceeds 65km/hr and or when snowing.
The new generation Louvre Roof is suitable for both private houses, Cafés and commercial installations. It is strongly built and is designed to withstand winds up to 65km/hr. The louvre roof transforms areas such as, Pergola’s, terraces, patios, decks and courtyards into pleasant and protected outdoor areas.
For the ultimate in outdoor sun, rain and wind protection, or just to provide a new outdoor enclosed area, add Securo Blinds to your louvre roof.
Motorised for total convenience, Securo blinds can be installed onto both sides and ends of the louvre roof.
Optional extra : LED lighting strips