Magnetic Insect Screens
Securo® Side Roll – Insect Screen
Securo® Pull Down Blind – Interior
- Easy lift corners – available in five colours
- Durable PVC frame with strong magnets
- Easy to clean
- Phiferglass Pool & Patio Mesh
(Note Max recommended size: Width 1000mm x Drop 2300mm – combined W x D must not exceed 2.3m2)
- Block-out, Sunscreen or Light filtering fabrics can be used as an alternative to Phiferglass Pool & Patio Mesh
(Note Max size: Width 750mm x Drop 2100mm)
Magnetic Insect Screens are made with durable PVC frames, strong magnets and special ‘easy lift’ corners. The frames and ‘easy lift’ corners are available in a choice of five colours: White, Grey, Cream, Brown, Black.
Once the magnetic frame is attached to the window, it is very easy to remove and refit the screen simply by lifting the corner. We recommend regular dusting and if necessary, marks may be removed with gentle cleaning using mild detergent and a damp cloth.
One of the most important features of our Magnetic Insect Screens is the superior quality of the Phiferglass Pool & Patio mesh.
If preferred, a block-out, sunscreen or light filtering fabric can be substituted for Phiferglass Pool & Patio mesh. This can be a perfect alternative particularly for irregular shaped windows or for windows in out-of-reach places where space is limited and privacy is required. They can also be a great alternative to a conventional roller or venetian blind for a glass exterior door. Please note: the maximum size for block-out, sunscreen or light filtering fabric used in our Magnetic Insect screens is 1m wide x 2.3m DropDownload Specifications (2 MB)
- Rolls side to side with full cassette protecting tube and screen
- Allows easy through door access
- Unique braking system
- Maximum size: Width 4000mm x Drop 2700mm per screen, two screens can be installed facing each other for maximum span of 8mtrs
- Internal or external application
- Fabric: Phiferglass Pool & Patio mesh
- Unique mesh-to-track retention system which prevents sagging and stops mesh blowouts.
- Available in a variety of finishes including powder-coated and anodised aluminium, white or black coloured end-caps and brake levers.
- Can be retrofitted to all makes of doors.
- Easily maintained with regular vacuuming of the floor channel and dusting of the screen material.
- 3 year warranty.
- New Zealand manufactured.
Securo® Side Roll finally resolves the problem of achieving light control and insect control whilst providing easy access through sliding doors and French doors. The solution utilises the Securo® fabric locking system with a spring loaded cassette/Head box roller blind but instead of rolling from the top to the bottom, it rolls from side to side.
The system has the added benefit of an “easy to use” brake so that the blind can be opened to any desired position. The brake handle is positioned on the sliding stile at normal door handle height.
You can find our Masterspec section on Masterspec’s Standard, Landscape, Interiors and Basic Systems. The Securo branded section is 4522W. Visit http://www.masterspec.co.nz
Download Specifications (6 MB)
- Screen fabrics: Phiferglass Pool & Patio mesh, Soltis 88 (Securo Pull Down Blind is also available as an exterior blind)
- Full Block-out fabrics: Icon FR Blockout, Duo Block
- No gap aluminium frame
- Top fix (inside fit) or Face fix (outside fit). Face fix is preferable as it blocks less view and is less effected by out-of-square openings.
- Hand operated with pull down handle with optional cord
- 3 year warranty
- No visible fixings
- Easy Installation
- Hold down latch option for large openings
- Recommended for winds up to 65 km/hr
- Maximum Sizes for 60mm Housing System: Phiferglass Pool & Patio mesh- 2400mm wide x 2000mm Drop, Soltis 88 Screen Fabric & Block Out Fabric – 2100mm wide x 2000mm Drop
- Maximum Sizes for 80mm Housing System: Phiferglass Pool & Patio mesh- 2700mm wide x 2550mm Drop, Soltis 88 Screen Fabric & Block Out Fabric – 2700mm wide x 2550mm Drop
- Standard Colours for Aluminium Profiles : Pearl White, Prec.Copper Pearl, Surfmist Satin, Monument Satin, Woodland Grey Satin, (Cassette Housing, Side Channel Guides, Satin White, Shoji White, Matt Black, Ultra Silver Gloss, Side Channel Packer, Bottom Rail & Sill)
- Applications for Securo®: Media/Conference rooms. Residential homes and apartments. Hotels, Medical centres / hospitals, Government buildings. Commercial applications & Airports
Securo® Pull Down blinds are designed for small to medium sized interior and exterior windows and doors providing solutions for Insect control.
The key to this innovative robust interior roller blind is how the fabric is locked (Securo®) into the roller tube within the aluminium cassette housing, bottom rail and side channel guides.
Securo® Pull Down is easily operated manually, by raising and lowering the blind using the handle or pull cord located on the bottom rail. Fabric tension is created with a spring inserted in the top tube and the blind can be locked into the down position by simply tilting the bottom rail on the 60mm system or tilting the brake lever on the 80mm system.
These robust and versatile features make Securo® Pull Down the most advanced channel roller blind system on the market for small to medium windows and doors.
Recommended for winds up to 65km/hrDownload Specifications (6 MB)