Magnetic Insect Screens
Securo® Side Roll – Insect Screen
Securo® Insect Screens
- Easy lift corners – available in five colours
- Durable PVC frame with strong magnets
- Easy to clean
- Superior Textilene Super Screen (Clear View) Insect screen mesh
(Note Max recommended size: Width 1000mm x Drop 2300mm – combined W x D must not exceed 2.3m2)
- Block-out, Sunscreen or Light filtering fabrics can be used as alternative to Insect Mesh
(Note Max size: Width 750mm x Drop 2100mm)
Magnetic Insect Screens are made with durable PVC frames, strong magnets and special ‘easy lift’ corners. The frames and ‘easy lift’ corners are available in a choice of five colours: White, Grey, Cream, Brown, Black.
Once the magnetic frame is attached to the window, it is very easy to remove and refit the screen simply by lifting the corner. We recommend regular dusting and if necessary marks may be removed with gentle cleaning using mild detergent and a damp cloth.
One of the most important features of our Magnetic Insect Screens is the superior quality of the Textilene Super Screen (Clear View). This high quality screen is a woven fabric produced with a .014” diameter vinyl coated 420 denier polyester core.
If preferred, a block-out, sunscreen or light filtering fabric can be substituted for Insect Mesh. This can be a perfect alternative particularly for irregular shaped windows or for windows in out-of-reach places where space is limited and privacy is required. They can also be a great alternative to a conventional roller or venetian blind for a glass exterior door. Please note: the maximum size for block-out, sunscreen or light filtering fabric used in our Magnetic Insect screens is 1m wide x 2.3m Drop.Download Specifications (2 MB)
- Rolls side to side with full cassette protecting tube and screen
- Easy through door access
- Unique braking system
- Maximum size: Width 4000mm x Drop 2700mm
- Internal or external application
- Fabric: Phifer FR Patio Insect Screen
- Unique mesh-to-track retention system which prevents sagging and stops mesh blowouts.
- Available in a variety of finishes including powder-coated and anodised aluminium, white or black coloured end-caps and brake levers.
- Can be retrofitted to all makes of doors.
- Easily maintained with regular vacuuming of the floor channel and dusting of the screen material.
- 3 year warranty.
- New Zealand manufactured.
Securo® Side Roll finally resolves the problem of achieving insect control whilst providing easy access through sliding doors and French doors. The solution utilises the Securo® fabric locking system with a spring loaded cassette/Head box roller blind but instead of rolling from the top to the bottom, it rolls from side to side.
The system has the added benefit of an “easy to use” brake so that the blind can be opened to any desired position. The brake handle is positioned on the sliding stile at normal door handle height.
You can find our Masterspec section on Masterspec’s Standard, Landscape, Interiors and Basic Systems. The Securo branded section is 4522W. Visit http://www.masterspec.co.nz
Download Specifications (8 MB)
- Keep insects out
- Fully enclosed aluminium cassette box
- Aluminium side channels (Four piece set per side channel) or Wire guides.
- Enclosed aluminium bottom rail
- Fabric is locked (secured) inside the side channels, tube and bottom rail with a teardrop shaped spline on all four sides of the fabric.
- Suitable for Domestic or Commercial buildings.
- Maximum size: Width 1950mm x 2150mm drop (drop subject to fabric selection)
- Manual control with chain control.
- Italian design
- 3 year warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand
Securo® Insect Screen is an Italian designed solution for small to medium windows helping you relax and enjoy your home by allowing ventilation and light in, while keeping insects out. Window Treatments uses Super Screen® (Clear View) – A woven fabric using .014” diameter vinyl coated 420 denier polyester core yarns in the warp and weft.
The key to this innovative robust interior Securo® Insect Screen is how the fabric is locked (Securo®) into the roller tube within the aluminium head box and bottom rail. The screen material within the aluminium Channel guides is secured by nylon rivets which are spaced at 150mm. Securo® Insect Screen is operated manually by using a control chain which is plastic beaded with a nylon cord running through the center of the beads. . Max size: 1.95m wide x 2.15m drop (drop subject to fabric selection)
You can find our Masterspec section on Masterspec’s Standard, Landscape, Interiors and Basic Systems. The Securo branded section is 4522W. Visit http://www.masterspec.co.nzDownload Specifications (8 MB)