Double Roller Blind
blinds with a view
- Stylish, contemporary window coverings for your home or office
- Light and glare control
- Solar protection
- Light filtering fabrics in many colours and textures
- Screen Fabrics in many colours and textures
- Blockout fabrics in many colours and textures
- Most fabrics are fire retardant – refer to fabric specifications for more information.
- Easy to maintain with spot cleaning or professionally cleaned by either Mr Sparkel (Auckland and Wellington) or the Blind Care Company (Christchurch). Refer to our cleaning page for contact details.
- Continuous chain control for manual operation
- Easy and precise upward and downward adjustment
- RollEase®’ hardware component system
- Variety of bottom rail shaped profiles (Rectangle and Elliptical).
- Standard controllers or Geared Rollease Galaxy G200 controller which allows effortless, smooth operation for larger blinds.
- Unique fabric fastening system of the fabric to the tubes and bottom rails with Securo® locking spline – no stitching or use of two-sided tape.
- Optional fascia system
- Multi-Blinds (linked in series) configuration.
- Wire guide option for blinds with large drops.
- Side channel guide (Blocco®) option to maximise light reduction
- Full headrail Cassette option
- Automation with hardwired and wire free rechargeable motors from Somfy with various switching options and solar sensors.
- Automation with hardwired and wire free rechargeable motors (Li-ion Series from RollEase Acmeda) with various switching options and solar sensors.
- All motors are covered with a five year warranty.
- Automation interfaced (connected) to Building Management System (BMS).
- Option to download app’ and control motorised blinds with your smart phone/device, iPhone or iPad. Note: Wifi must be present
- Ability to retrofit most manual blinds to motorised.
Our Double Roller System has been developed for customers who require both a transparent solar screen fabric and a block-out fabric on the same window. A double roller can also be used when multiple-link blinds are required. Control operations can either be manual or motorised.
As with our Single roller blinds, Double roller blinds are available in a wide range of fabric types and colours allowing you to mix and match to suit both your environment needs and your decor. Available fabrics types include Light filtering, Sunscreen and Blockout.Download Specifications (7 MB)